How to report an incorrect FASTag deduction?

For incorrect toll deduction, you can report it to the customer care helpline number mentioned on the FASTag. For all toll transactions, the toll plaza system first sends a request to Bank for debiting the toll amount due for the tag. In some cases there are chances for the toll plaza system in sending incorrect amount and thereby bank would raise a chargeback on behalf of you to recover the money that has been collected in excess by toll plaza. This chargeback process normally takes few weeks time to process. All incorrect deductions are reverted back post representing the case with toll plaza.

In case your find an incorrect FASTag deduction, contact the tag issuing bank with your mobile number against which the tag has been registered along with the vehicle registration number or tag ID.